SUBMISSION DEADLINE - Sunday, March 3rd 2019
The competition will be scheduled on June 3rd, 2019 at cinema “Les 3 Luxembourg”, in Paris, and will be followed by an award ceremony.
FCP aims at offering a quality selection of Palestinian independent, innovative and experimental cinema and visual artworks. FCP is devoted to offering a platform to Palestinian filmmakers from around the globe and actively supporting them.
- Short films that are directed either by students or by filmmakers at their first experience.
- Submission deadline is 3rd March 2019
- No entry fees required
- Competition is open only to Palestinian filmmakers from all over the world
- Narratives, documentaries and animation films. No promotional, corporate films or video clips
- Films produced from 2016 onwards
- Short films that do not exceed 35 min in length, including credits
- Films that have not been exhibited on the Internet
- All films must have subtitles in English or French
- Directors are required to fill in the entry form for the intended category and are encouraged to provide a secure online link / screener (Vimeo or similar) for viewing purpose.
- Video (source files) format requirements: .mov, .mpeg-4, .mxf (HD not compressed). All other formats (DVD, Blu-ray, MiniDV, Betacam, etc.) will not be accepted
- The shortlisted films will be chosen and screened during the Festival (3 June 2019). The screening will be followed by a jury and an audience award ceremony.
- If your film is selected you must provide us with an HD copy of the film on an external hard drive. All shipping charges will be at your expense
- Shortlisted films will be announced on 4th of March 2019
Any question or request for clarification can be addressed to email@example.com
Photos from previous editions