Festival Ciné-Palestine Paris (FCP) announces the call for short narratives, documentaries and animation to participate in the first Festival Short-Films Competition which will take place in Paris during this year’s venue on June 2-11 2017.
Festival Ciné-Palestine aims at offering a quality selection of Palestinian independent, innovative and experimental cinema and visual arts. Devoted to offering a platform to Palestinian filmmakers from around the globe and actively supporting them, The FCP is the essential hub for discovering film talent and for catching the early buzz on many world and international premieres.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Films produced from 2012 onwards.
- Only narratives, documentaries and animation films are accepted, no advertising or corporate films, and no music videos.
- Films that have not been presented at any International festivals or shown on the internet.
- Competition open to Palestinian filmmakers from all over the world.
- Film directors must be under 35 years of age.
- Short films that do not exceed 30min in length, including credits.
- Winners of the Awards: Best short (1000 euros) will be chosen by a jury of 3 members. An additional award: Audience Award (500 euros) will be chosen by the public on the day of the Award Ceremony.
- Video (source files) format requirements: .mov, .mpeg-4, .mxf (HD). Short films sent in other formats (DVD, Blu-ray, MiniDV, Betacam) will not be accepted.
- Films must be sent by secure online link / screener (Vimeo or similar) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All films must have subtitles in English or French.
- The shortlisted films will be chosen and screened during the Festival. The screening will be followed by the award ceremony. If your film is selected you must supply us with the film copy HD on an external hard disk. All shipping charges will be at your expense.
- Submission deadline is April 15, 2017.
- Shortlisted films will be announced on May 1st, 2017.
- No entry fees