Our call for films ended on 31 January 2018 and we are very happy to have received over 30 applications coming from Palestinian directors from all over the world, with fiction, documentary, doc-fiction and animation short films.
The selection commitee has already completed their choice for the Official Competition. The screening and award ceremony will be on 29 May 2018, at 8:30 p.m. at the cinema Les 3 Luxembourg in Paris.
Check below for the six competing films which will provide you with an hour and a half full of emotion, humour and surprise.
- A Drowning Man de Mahdi Fleifel - Danemark | 2017 | 16 min | Fiction
- Bonboné de Rakan Mayasi - Palestine | 2017 | 15 min | Fiction
- Madam El de Laila Abbas - Palestine | 2017 | 15 min | Fiction
- Memory of the Land de Samira Badran - Espagne | 2017 | 13 min | Animation
- Rupture de Yassmina Karajah - Canada | 2017 | 19 min | Fiction
- Your Father Was Born 100 Years Old, and So Was the Nakba de Razan AlSalah - Etats-Unis | 2017 | 7 min | Doc-Fiction